Monday, April 02, 2007

Illustration Friday - Snap


For this week's Illustration Friday theme I wanted to stretch my creative muscle a bit and see if I can find at least 15 original ideas that I can integrate into one illustration. I must admit I've cheated on the "Ooooh snap" one cause that is one of my favorite audible on Yahoo Messenger. Anyway, hope you'll enjoy it! And if you want to stretch your imagination here are some ideas.
By the way - if you happen to leave a comment maybe you can tell me which one is your favourite? :)
Thx

8 Comments:

Blogger Ammon said...

What a great creation! Nice work coming up with so many ideas and showing them so well.

4:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. With so many "snaps" I guess I'm pretty lucky I found one that you didn't! Great thinking and wonderful illustrations.

5:28 AM  
Blogger mike r baker said...

Fun illo! Fantastic imagination stretch! Was it difficult or was it a snap? ;)

7:54 AM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

very cool!

8:02 AM  
Blogger studio lolo said...

cool!! I love the lobstar one..it makes me laugh. And the snapdragon is nice too. Excellent and ambitious illo!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Wow, so many variations! Well done.

8:57 AM  
Blogger This is Dandu said...

thanks everyone for leaving so nice comments - great encouragement! and since mike asked - noo, it wasn't difficult coming up with those ideas, just snaped my fingers, wissled and clapped ande voila :-P

5:35 AM  
Blogger aeneadellaluna said...

uau..such nice ideas..suc a lovely combination! nice colours..nice charaacter..reallyyyy amazing.. :) I like it a lot..

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home