Saturday, December 17, 2005

let me introduce myself

Hello everybody who accidentally or forced by me, happen to bump into this blog!! Here's a biiiiig smile from me! : D
I have this thing - I can draw. And since I believe I don't make the best of this gift God gave me, I thought a blog would help me get rid of some of the frustration and maybe find some opportunities to use my skills in a productive way.

I went to art school in my home town between the age of 12-16 (loooong time ago), I did illustrations for the highschool magazine and I sometimes draw storyboards. A few months ago I did some for the ad agency where I work as a... copywriter (confusing, huh?).
I can say that drawing has always been there for me, even if only when doodling (and I do that a lot).

Inspiration comes especially when I'm pissed or down. It happened very few times when i was actually happy. So, I sometimes draw whatever crazy stuff are going on in my head, mostly to release tension.

This blog also symbolizes an era when I try to draw more often and perfect my skill, find out stuff about illustration, other people interested in it and myself. Taraaaa!
So let's enjoy the ride together!

1 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

wow! congrats! i'm so very glad you finally decided to do something about your talent! from now on, i can only support you...:)

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home